Many people have had problems with their iPhones charging properly and with background Apps being quit unexpectedly since the iOS 13.2 update. Today Apple released iOS 13.2.2 which fixes the following issues:
- Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
- Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose mobile signal after a call
- Addresses an issue where mobile data may temporarily not be available
- Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
- Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
- Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories
I have installed it on my iPhone and it seems fine. I think the background App problem is fixed, but YMMV.